We, as Old Girls, are fortunate to be able to look back at our time at the school with great affection and remember the lasting friendships we made in such a beautiful and gracious setting. We were ensured of an education of unrivalled excellence with superb facilities at our disposal and with extraordinary teachers who instilled academic discipline and a love for learning.
At various stages throughout the school’s long history, parents and Old Girls have generously endorsed the vision and values of the Founders with donations that have contributed to the buildings and resources we have all enjoyed during our years at Roedean.
We call on all Old Girls to continue this legacy and support the school for the benefit of present and future Roedean girls.
We recognise that there is an ever increasing demand on one’s generosity and that one has to make a choice. This is the reality in which we live.
We ask that in making your choice you consider donating to SAORA, as we fund:
- Assistance for Old Girls who have fallen on hard times
- Projects in the school where SAORA has contributed, for example:
- the refurbishment of the chapel roof
- covers on the Jan Mallen ‘Learn to Swim’ pool
- the stained glass window of St Margaret in the Junior School
- paving area under the Cork tree next to the swimming pool.
Donations can be ring-fenced within the portfolio, according to the donor’s wishes.